(COMPANY NAME), the alternative to Dog Kennels in France, is growing fast and we're ready to bring (COMPANY NAME)'s experience to the rest of Europe.
To do so, we are looking for a native French person, who is living in Madrid or ready to move to Madrid as soon as possible.
You will be focused on establishing a strong (COMPANY NAME) presence throughout your home country and help build our community there. Always under the supervision of someone else and with the help of the whole team.
This is a paid internship in our Madrid downtown office. You will be working with a multicultural team and lovely dogs.
* Help grow the community of (COMPANY NAME) dog sitters and dog owners in France.
* Translate and proofread our site and blogs to your native language.
* Validate new dog sitters, ensuring they have the proper experience and their
profiles are complete with photos and full descriptions.
* Bookings management.
* Work to deadlines and targets.
* Native French and perfect spelling and grammar.
* Fluent in English is a plus.
* Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
* Passionate about dogs.
* IT competent and a high Internet affinity.
You will learn a lot about how a high-growth startup works. After the internship, there could be an opportunity to join the team as a full team employee.
If you think you're a good fit, please send us your resume and/or Linkedin profile to email@example.com, including your earliest possible starting date, requested length of internship and a fun fact about yourself.
Don't forget to tell us what date you are available to join the (COMPANY NAME) team in Madrid.