(COMPANY NAME) makes choosing and buying your perfect car easy and enjoyable. By comparing the best offers from our top local and national dealers, you get the car you want, from the dealer you like best, at a price that's right for you.
We're a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe's leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we're growing fast. We've just been ranked 6th in the Financial Times' Top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. We're relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make (COMPANY NAME) better. If you're proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It's the chance to be at the start of something huge.
As a Online Editor Internship, you will be responsible for all the website content; from writing car reviews on our blog or updating social media, to helping launch new brands on the site. You will be creating reviews based on recent new car launches and ensuring that the latest models of each brand are fully available to (COMPANY NAME) customers. With your SEO expertise, you'll make sure your articles are perfectly keyword-optimized, found easily in Google search, and reach the largest readership possible every day.
* You have completed (or are in the final semester of) a university degree in the field of Journalism, Media or Communication Management. (Relevant experience of career changers will also be considered.)
* Writing clear, meaningful, exciting and error-free Spanish texts is easy for you
* You're a huge car fan
* You will be highly motivated, with a feel for current trends and a good eye for photos and design
* You will be a careful, detail oriented, worker whilst not sacrificing speed.
* You're able to remain goal focussed through tight deadlines.
* You will be familiar with detailed online research
* You don't let problems stop you, you
* 6-12 month full time internship, with the option to join the team afterwards
* A competitive salary
* A modern, fast paced ,but relaxed working environment
* You decide whether MacBook or Lenovo
* Opportunities to develop your design and editorial skills in a fast-growing startup
If you have ambition and the drive to succeed, then this is the place for you