Digital Marketing & Video Marketing Internship
We are a mission driven company that aims to make a social impact and to motivate people to rediscover the power of natural ingredients and its benefits on their health. To help us with this mission, we are looking for a passionate
student, who wants to play an integral part in building an international brand focused on sustainability, ethics and the highest quality in organic skincare.
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneur minded individual, who loves to innovate and to bring his or her own ideas into the project. You will learn how to grow a company internationally on a small budget thanks to the use of a variety of online tools that range from website design, graphic design, video editing, online marketing, analytics and logistics.
This internship will allow you to acquire hands on skills that are essential for any career in marketing, business or entrepreneurship.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
LE PURE is setting the highest standards for organic skincare in the entire industry. While organic certificates allow up 95% of natural ingredients that have been modified chemically, we consider that these ingredients are sub-products of the original plant, as they are not compatible with the skin anymore.
We only use physical processes to obtain vegetable oils, plant extracts and essential oils, which makes our products highly effective and unique worldwide.
We are a small and independent company that has taken on the challenge to create an international brand in one of the world’s most competitive sectors - cosmetics and beauty. However, we strongly believe that quality, passion, creativity and transparency are values that allow us to compete with multinationals and to create a community of consumers that demand effective yet environmentally sustainable and ethic alternatives.
- Create a content plan and following its execution from brainstorming to publishing and promotion
- Structure content ideas, assisting with writing and translating articles
- Assist with the planning and execution of videos for website - from idea to writing scripts and storyboards, to shooting, post-production, publication and promotion
- Identify and contact relevant publications and blogs
- Plan and execute an online and offline program of international training courses
- Evaluate of online tools and integration in the work flow
- Research and application of SEO strategies
- Ongoing analysis and development of growth hacking strategies
- Assist with customer service, processing and logistics
- Support the planning and execution of product presentation events and courses
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated person who becomes an integral part of the team.
- EU national
- Entrepreneurial minded with great initiative
- Good technical understanding
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail oriented, structured and reliable
- High level of English, French or German Native desired. Fluent Spanish is not required.
- Experience with Graphic Design and Video Production is also a plus.
- Full-time starting July 1st, min. duration 6 months
- Assist the founder and marketing director in all aspects of establishing an international brand
- Work with a world class scientist and understand how to translate her vision to today’s modern consumers
- Learn how to successfully employ growth hacking strategies and to build the digital capital of a new company
- Gain experience in transforming content into engaging videos on a low budget
- Develop a good understanding how to grow a company and what skills are needed to be an entrepreneur
- Employ your language skills (English, German, French, Italian) and improve your Spanish
- Become an expert on skincare, nutrition and health in general.
The first three month of the internship are considered the training period, which is not remunerated. After that there is a 400 € / month remuneration, divided in a 200 € fixed amount and a 200 € bonus.
- We will provide you with the world’s best skincare products for your personal use and a world class skincare expert will teach you how to treat your skin.
- If you do this internship to gain university credit, we will collaborate to provide you with all the necessary paperwork needed.
- As a EU citizen you can apply for an Erasmus or Leonardo Da Vinci scholarship.