Ligne de serviceTax
SpécialisationGeneral Tax Consulting
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résuméA career within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team specialises in providing legal advice across all of our clients disciplines. You'll help provide legal support to a wide array of specialty areas from cyber security and technology to banking and intellectual property.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Be curious and try new things.
* Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients.
* Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
* Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
* Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
* Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
* Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?Yes
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste ŕ pourvoir