(COMPANY NAME) ODIGEO is one of the world's largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands - (COMPANY NAME), GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo - it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 45 markets. (COMPANY NAME) ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are looking for a Legal intern (competition and compliance major) to be part of the Legal team.
On a day-to-day basis, on a European scope, the mission will consist in:
* Do research and studies on regulations and case law in competition law and other legal areas related to compliance (e.g anti-money laundering, antibribery/anticorruption, consumer protection laws…);
* Provide legal advice answering queries from internal trading and commercial departments;
* Provide assistance in answering queries from authorities;
* Update a know-how database for the competition and compliance pole of expertise (follow on authorities decisions, applicable regulations for e-trade and tourism industry);
* Contribute to the definition and preparation of internal compliance newsletters.
Desired skills and experience:
* M2 in business law with an expertise in economic law/competition law/distribution, additional business skills are welcome (business school);
* Fluent in English (working language);
* Curiosity, initiative and adaptability;
* Appetence for the e-commerce sector and the various stakes of a legal department providing support to an international group.
* The intern will actively contribute to the development of the group competition and compliance pole of expertise;
* The intern will be part of the legal team and will discover the functioning of a legal department of an international group active in the e-commerce;
* The intern will develop its analytical and technical skills by being involved in strategical projects for the group.
What do we offer:
* Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote;
* Fun at work: At (COMPANY NAME) ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!;
* Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views;
* Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
|Posted on:||07 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|