(COMPANY NAME) ODIGEO is one of the world's largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands - (COMPANY NAME), GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo - it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 45 markets. (COMPANY NAME) ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are seeking a legal intern to support in corporate/company law matters. The intern will report to the Corporate Legal Counsel and be part of the (COMPANY NAME) ODIGEO Legal Team, a key and strong department within the organization. This role is a great opportunity to gain professional experience and promote their career in an international environment.
This person will work in the of the department and actively contribute to the development and structuring of the Legal team.
The legal counsel will be frequently in contact with the rest of team members and the Finance teams of the Company, but also work with other business teams of (COMPANY NAME) ODIGEO.
* Assistance in specific big projects of the Corporate Area;
* Management of the Inter-Company relations of the different legal entities of the Group;
* Maintenance of the Powers of Attorney structure;
* Coordination with the Finance teams at the end of the fiscal year for the annual audit and approval of the financial statements;
* Filings with Commercial Registries, Chamber of Notaries and other public entities or administrations -directly and through an external service, as the case may be;
* Organization of notarial signatures;
* Keeping up to date the company books.
* Degree in Law. The LL.M. in Professional Legal Practice and/or specialization in commercial and corporate law would be a plus.
* Fluent in English and Spanish (working languages);
* Highly motivated and team player person;
* Excellent administration, organizational and communication skills;
* Ability to multitask;
* Problem solving;
* Accuracy and ability to work to strict deadlines;
* Experience in law firms or other legal departments will be valued.
What do we offer:
* Safe environment during COVID times: Onboarding and daily work can be done 100% remote;
* Fun at work: At (COMPANY NAME) ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!;
* Amazing offices in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful terrace to have a break and enjoy the views;
* Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning.
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|