(COMPANY NAME) SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa EUR 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
(COMPANY NAME) is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. (COMPANY NAME) operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Consulting, (COMPANY NAME) Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Intern position which task is to help the Testing team:
* Interpreting and executing supplied sets of functional and non-functional test cases and/or technical test cases using agreed methods and standards. Executes those tests cases - either manually or automatically - systematically to ensure software quality
* Preparing test data for the test cases.
* Reporting test results, recording properly identified defects, in a way which helps to analyze defects easily (e.g. attaching screen shots, producing step-by-step instructions).
* Ensuring all risks and issues are documented with the corresponding mitigations and corrective actions.
* Identificating changes in his/her scope of responsibility and supporting Test Manager in re-estimation and re-planning of time and resources.
* Following standards for documenting knowledge acquired on specific projects. e.g. knowledge transfer document, new joiners pack, etc.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, including written reporting
* Good knowledge on test tools (defect tracking, test cases' repositories)
* Capable of understanding the application's functionalities out from the applications' documentation.
* Analytic skills
* Recommended Experience: for entry level not required although some time as developer is advisable
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
(COMPANY NAME) does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities