In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions contributing with a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
* Support on comercial supply chain delivery notes
* Review customer direct sales delivery notes
* Management of custom papers and verify the correct documentation for different processes
* Back up and support to our logistic team with day to day tasks
You are a part of
A dynamic team, with a professional and fun workplace, collaborating with different business in the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Bachelor Degree in Administration or Logistics. Currently studying/enrolled in University
* Available have an internship for 6 months (with possibility of extension)
* Working schedule: Mornings, 6 to 7 hours per day
* Spanish is mandatory. English intermediate.
* Organized, oriented to details and good communication skills are highly valuable.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)