Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. We touch the lives of over a billion people every single day.
Are you ready to impact the world?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
What will you do?
- Support on the analysis of Demand for our brands in consumer channel and in Pharma
- Analysis of the market sell-in trends to enrich our forecast and the Actuals consumption
- Provide support to supply coordinator to provide the right visibility to our planning team
- To support the Trade customization Activities
- Recently Graduated form Marketing, Administration, Economics, Engineering, etc.
- Fluent English (C1)
- Portuguese (preferred)
- Knowledge of Excel (preferred)
- SAP (preferred)
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Spain are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means "You Belong"!
|Posted on:||04 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|