Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Within the Retail Media organization, you will support the Account Management team in driving the relationship with our top retailers in Spain and Portugal building optimization strategy and leveraging cross-team collaboration.
This role is for a 6-mont internship starting from June/July.
What You will do
* Manage existing relationships to ensure client retention /satisfaction and grow inventory and yield (KPI Business monitoring, File rate…)
* Help the Sales team to plan, monitor and anticipate fill rates versus retailers' commercial activity
* Help onboarding new Retailers and their teams onto the Retail Media platform
* Find efficient and optimized solutions to clients operational/technical issues (support Level 1)
* Coordinate with internal teams to ensure seamless integrations and Retailers satisfaction
* Run thoughtful, data driven Quarterly Business Reviews
* Setting up and monitoring monthly newsletters
Who You are
* Excellent computer skills (Excel/Power point)
* Strong analytical skills, ability to understand a complex technological environment
* Strong organization, time management, project management skills
* Details orientated
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Able to work effectively across functions/teams, good team player
* Fluent in Spanish and English spoken and written, fluency in French would be a plus
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, Spanish, French|