We are seeking an Intern to join our Performance Management / MI Team.
As Performance Management / MI Intern, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Assisting PM/MI team in monthly reporting and data extraction.
* Collaborate in creating monthly summaries for the customers.
* Performing administrative tasks as part of the PM/MI activities.
Your Skills and Experience
As a Performance Management / MI Intern your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Active Student status of a bachelor/master's degree
* High level of spoken and written English.
* Able to have a 6 months internship.
* Ability to dedicate around 30h per week to this internship.
* Efficient level of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Ppt)
* Self organized
* Result oriented
* Team player
* Analytical skills
* Functional analysis skills are a plus
* Demonstrates proactivity to process improvement
Who we are
Looking for a career that will excite, challenge and inspire you? Thinking about insurance? Perhaps you should.
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
Working for us is a totally different experience to what you probably expect. As part of an international team, every day would provide opportunities to learn, grow and share ideas.
Work location is Spain.
So, if you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruitment consultant is looking forward to receiving your application.
At Zurich, we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, love what you do. Work for us
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|