2022 International Procurement Management Trainee Program
In Procurement we create strategic partnership with our business stakeholders to enable (COMPANY NAME)'s vision: Health for all, Hunger for none.
For that we require diverse perspectives and we are looking for people with a digital mindset, learning agility and the ability to embrace change and challenge the status quo.
In turn we offer a clear purpose and an attractive development path.
If you would like to join us and contribute with your valued individual view on things, let's meet to learn more about each other and the following opportunity.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary responsibilities of this role, International Procurement Management Trainee are to:
* Conduct and assigned to a variety of projects rotating through the various Procurement areas on a 3 months basis. Projects range from category management, strategic sourcing, supplier management as well as operational activities and functional excellence initiatives; Each program rotation will have defined key tasks and responsibilities which are relevant to the specific function and scope.
* Conduct stakeholder alignment meetings in order to scope potential projects and offer solutions.
* Customized onboarding and training modules help prepare you for a management position within Procurement.
* Complete assigned International short-term assignment (or extended business trip) with the intent of gaining global experience and networking.
* Build cross-functional stakeholder relationships, as well as relationships within the (COMPANY NAME) Global Procurement community.
* Throughout the program, you will be mentored by an experienced (COMPANY NAME) manager, who will help you identify career opportunities, give you feedback on your performance and work with you to define career development measures and goals.
WHO YOU ARE:
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, (COMPANY NAME) seeks an incumbent who possesses the following required Qualifications:
* Master's degree/PhD in business administration, engineering or natural sciences with excellent grades.
* You have gained initial work experiences (e.g. through internships) in Procurement or related areas.
* You have acquired international experience, either during your studies or via internships abroad.
* You have passion for procurement and the ability to challenge the status quo.
* You have a passion to innovate and the desire to contribute your ideas to bring about change.
* You have the ability to build partnerships, work collaboratively across cultures and meet shared objectives.
* You demonstrate business mindset and leadership aspirations.
* You are aware of opportunities that digital solutions can open up combined with strong analytical skills.
* Domestic and international travel required.
* You demonstrate excellent communication skills (fluency in English, both written and spoken, combined with presentation skills.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world's biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona
|Posted on:||20 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|