Join the (COMPANY NAME) Global Center of Excellence and create a new Software Category side by side with us!
We're (COMPANY NAME), the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Join us as an Associate Data Scientist for PreSales.
In joining our Solution Engineering Global Center of Excellence in Madrid, you will gain a deep understanding of our technology, the (COMPANY NAME) Execution Management System, and learn to present its value to customers and partners based on their unique challenges and needs.
Reporting to the Vice President of Solution Engineering, Global COE - you'll identify and standardize best practices from our Global Solution Engineering organization. All whilst simultaneously working with the Country Team on customer activities, getting hands-on experience, and putting best practices into action.
Find out more about the Solution Engineering Center of Excellence here!
The work you'll do:
* Lead the creation of new solutions and assets for the global go-to-market organization
* Initiate engagements with customers by running demos and workshops that demonstrate our value and how (COMPANY NAME) solves customer challenges
* Ensure the CoE is delivering high-quality services to the global Go-To-Market Organization
The qualifications you have:
* A combination of hard and soft skills (an understanding of data sciences and interpersonal skills)
* Curiosity about data and a desire to unveil what data science can do to improve businesses globally
* Experience (study, internships) in the field of Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
* Prior internship or work experience in consulting or data science
* Ability to think analytically, work in a structured manner, and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
* Excellent presentation skills and comfortability working with various customers and stakeholders
* Interest in opportunities to think outside the box and a wish to continuously broaden your knowledge despite steep learning curves
* Fluency in English and Swedish (all other languages are a bonus!)
What (COMPANY NAME) can offer you:
* The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
* Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
* Attractive compensation and benefits packages (equitable pay, stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
* Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, virtual events, and workshops)
* A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
* An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
* Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@(COMPANY NAME), Parents@(COMPANY NAME), Pride@(COMPANY NAME), Resilience@(COMPANY NAME), Women in COE, and more)
* A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
(COMPANY NAME) is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the (COMPANY NAME) Execution Management System provides instruments and applications with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The (COMPANY NAME) EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations.
(COMPANY NAME) has thousands of global customers, including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca-Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on (COMPANY NAME) technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. (COMPANY NAME) is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and New York, US, and has 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. (COMPANY NAME) now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. (COMPANY NAME) is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid as a Center of Excellence for international tech talent.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|