Global Learning & Development Internship
, | Administrative | Full-Time | ID: 2xxx7
Are you enthusiastic about unlocking people potential? Would you like to support the global learning & development area in business transformation projects across functions and levels? Can you contribute to inspiring and empowering a growth mindset? Then join us at Vestas!
As a global leader in sustainable energy solutions Vestas is part of a progressive and fast-changing industry which requires us to transform our organisational capabilities and behaviors.
In Global Learning & Development we aim at providing navigation and tools enabling our colleagues to own their career journey. We design the learning & development processes and tools to ensure democratised development opportunities for everyone in Vestas. We aim to increase career visibility and enable focused development through a learning curriculum. Our Learning Portal support employees to navigate in learning activities from induction through the core curriculum and learning within our job families.
Your main responsibilities will be working with an international global team in the orchestration of the Learning & Development main initiatives and contribute to growing a learning culture and self-led development mindset, in accordance with Vestas Values, Vestas Must Win Battles and Vestas Employee Value Proposition.
Responsibilities can include:
* Selection, management and liason with Learning & Development global learning vendors, including business schools suck as Harvard, IMD, IE, etc.
* Grow employee engagement via a customer centric strategy in internal communication and high quality user experience through various channels.
* Create new and improve existing materials within learning, such as presentations, processes, and toolkits.
* Development and deployment of innovative learning initiatives and experiences.
* Evaluate learning analytics on a recurring basis, prepare infographics, make decisions for continuous improvement in results (NPS and others).
* Continuously monitor the web for new developments and interesting material in relation to Learning & Development & Talent Management.
* Participate in collecting new content and best practices for the learning offerings
* Respond to ad-hoc queries from other colleagues of the Global Talent Management team
* Bring your own ideas and grow your responsibilities to add value to Vestas and our Global L&D team.
Relevant University degree, Master, MBA: e.g. management, communications, user experience, digital marketing, talent management, etc.
* Native, bilingual or very high level of English (written and verbal).
* Prolific user of MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Teams and other MS tools such as Yammer, Power BI, etc.
* Enthusiasm for Sustainability, Business Transformation, Renewable Energy, Learning & Development, Change Management.
* Professional communicator with strong influential power.
* Significant quantitative, and qualitative methodical skills.
* Solid business, strategy and commercial understanding.
* High sense of urgency and great time management and productivity skills.
* Curious learner who can collaborate across functions and cultures and secure professional execution.
* Great listening skills and open to give and receive feedback on a continuous basis.
* Self-starter, high engagement, capacity of dealing with ambiguity and handling a fast fast chance.
* Holds a practical sense of what works in complex organizations.
* Has energy, perseverance, and judgment, particularly when working with senior stakeholders under tight deadlines.
* Customer centric mindset - focus on opportunity and customer needs.
* Ability to build relations and bring knowledge across the business.
* Highly organized and committed to the task of operating and influencing in complex situations with multiple stakeholders.
Please apply before February 9th, 2022
Candidates should be able to sign an internship agreement with Vestas via their university
What we offer
You will collaborate with inspiring colleagues in a committed international and diverse team supporting the Global Learning & Development area in projects related with the business transformation of the functions and processes, including as diverse business areas as: commercial, engineering, finance, HR, IT, legal, marketing & communications, production, project portfolio management, QSE, supply and logistics, administration and facilities.
You will report to the Global Head of Learning & Development Programmes & Curriculum. This position is based in Madrid, Spain.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution - today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|