Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, (COMPANY NAME) exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want - all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and steadily approaching 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, "roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen" kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you're someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let's go!
As a Release Manager you will be a key part of the Product Engineering organisation with the main mission to elevate (COMPANY NAME)'s operational systems by improving the alignment of offered services and its strategic business objectives. You enhance the business-critical service reliability through initiatives addressing technical, procedural, cultural, and organisational improvements.
What you'll do
* Responsible for the Release Management lifecycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, and deployment of releases
* Define Impact assessment criteria and assess the impact of changes and apply a structured methodology that lead release management activities
* Setup of Release Management Advisory board and means of coordination and communication
* Make improvements in the methodologies used for configuration management and development of software that helps to find ways to use in configuration management.
* You will be concerned with planning, testing, tracking, release, deployment, communication, and risk management
Who you are
* Experience and knowledge of release management principles, methodologies and tools and a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
* Experience with B2C Mobile App Releases in fast paced companies (Minimum of 1 release per month) and experience with Feature Flags and A/B Testing
* Hands-on personality, self-driven, somebody who likes to be involved rather sitting on the sidelines
* You are highly collaborative, focused on building relationships across all departments with an excellent active listening skills
* You have a MSc or BSc in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a similar relevant field. Being able to read or write code would be a distinct advantage, but not essential
What's in it for you
* Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
* Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
* Recharge Breaks
* 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
* Hybrid Working*:
* 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
* EUR500 Work from Home budget
* An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
* Exclusive premiums when trading on (COMPANY NAME)
* Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
* Learning & development opportunities
* Top-notch "tech pack" - your choice between PC or Mac
* (COMPANY NAME) merch to keep you swagged out and living the (COMPANY NAME) brand
* A global (COMPANY NAME) team of fast-moving, talented, "roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen" kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of (COMPANY NAME)'s incredible journey towards being Europe's future #1 investment platform.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills
|Posted on:||17 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|