We are now looking for an SEO Content Marketing Intern to join our Marketing department in Barcelona, Spain.
The SEO Content Marketing Intern will be part of a fun, successful and highly experienced SEO/Content Marketing team that helps drive organic growth through scalable and sophisticated approaches to online marketing.
* Assist the Content Marketing team to create, edit and SEO-optimise online content for multiple platforms (websites, blogs, landing pages…)
* Perform technical analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis
* Perform benchmarks to identify market and competitors' best practices and share results with the team
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree (required), Master's Degree (preferred) in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Applied Sciences, Journalism or Communications or related fields.
* Online writing experience or academic practice required
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined with a can-do attitude
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot tables,…)
* Understanding of website performance measurement (Google Analytics,…) is a plus
* English required and another major European language would be a plus
* Eligibility to sign a University agreement is a must