3 Dots & Co is a content marketing consultancy company based in Madrid with international mindset, aimed at the data-based high-value content strategy design and implementation. We are a passionate team and we focused on 3 key areas: understanding people, building strong long-lasting strategies and creating meaningful content.
Purpose of the role:
As a Content Planner Trainee, you'll work collaboratively with all disciplines and with clients. Your day to day will always be different. We dip into content strategy communication, internal communications … Across B2B and B2C clients. You will depend from a Senior position and will be able to grow in our company on the long term with multidisciplinary and young people.
(applications can be provided in Spanish)
You will be responsible for:
* Digging and understanding our client's stakeholders
* Holding research: collect, assimilate and manage project-related data, Trend Research
* Support in the preparation of briefings for the editorial / creative team
* Convey complex information clearly and concisely
* Prepare, draft, and review planning documents
* Research previous planning documents
* Co-organize workshops and facilitating brainstorming and ideation sessions when necessary
* Creating digital content strategies based on the personas' deep knowledge
* Learning plans: goals, KPIs, conversions.
* Create new experiences that will strengthen long-lasting relationships between brands and their stakeholders through creative and inspirational ideas.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* We are nice people, and we deeply believe that being nice in business is a key to success.
* Passionate, energetic, intuitive and curious
* We value resolutive people, you are self confident and are able to take initiatives to bring solutions to the team and the management with a kind mindset.
* Ability to work collaboratively and horizontally as a team on projects involving people from different teams or even external people.
* High Value Strategic and analytical thinker combined with creativity.
* Data insights provider.
* Be tech savvy.
* Communicator and storytelling skills- excellent writing and presentation skills.
* Fluent English and Spanish
If you have communication, marketing, advertising or journalism degree and you want to grow in content marketing, added to the fact that you consider yourself a thinker/doer, then we'd love to meet you.
Some knowledge of Omniture/ Google Analytics/ SEO/ Salesforce will be highly appreciated