Are you a student or have just graduated and you're looking for an internship to test your creative skills in an exciting tech startup environment? If so, you're in luck!
We're currently on the lookout for a CRM Intern to help us fulfill our company objectives - and you might be the extra pair of hands that we need.
You'll pick up invaluable experience in our fast-paced working environment where you'll learn to prioritize your tasks, work efficiently and meet deadlines - all the while using your skills.
What you will be doing:
* Conceptualize and execute CRM campaigns from end to end - this includes copywriting, simple HTML coding and customer segmentation
* Continuously optimize channel performance through A/B testing and data analysis
* Support the CRM Manager in lead management & life-cycle campaigns
* Work closely with the CRM Manager in various high-impact CRM Project
* Help with content creation and lead process coordinating designers and copywriters
* Create content for one of (COMPANY NAME)'s blogs
* Paid internship
* Full-time internship contract with university agreement
* Possibility to grow into a permanent position
* Nice office space in Barcelona city center
* Regular ping-pong and foosball tournaments, plus other fun activities!
* Friendly and flexible working environment made up of more than 25 different nationalities
If you are willing to take this opportunity, it means that you are passionate about marketing, have a sharp eye for detail and good organizational skills.
Some knowledge or experience of the following would be advantageous:
* Strong data and analytical skills
* Great copywriting skills
* Basic HTML is a plus
* Experience working with a CRM tool such as HubSpot
* Previous experience working in a marketing team or within CRM
* Able to work independently and proactively, and to meet deadlines