Are you a student or have just graduated and you're looking for an internship to test your creative skills in an exciting tech startup environment? If so, you're in luck! We're currently on the lookout for a Content Marketing Intern to help us fulfill our company objectives - and you might be the extra pair of hands that we need.
You'll pick up invaluable experience in our fast-paced working environment where you'll learn to prioritize your tasks, work efficiently and meet deadlines - all the while using your skills.
You will take care of both content creation and translation in one of our international markets:
* You will write unique long-form articles, eBooks, landing pages, newsletters and other marketing materials to help vacation rental owners and property managers make the most of their businesses.
* Translate our English content into the relevant target language accurately and faithfully, meeting deadlines and quality standards.
* Carry out keyword research in your corresponding target market and develop a monthly editorial calendar.
* Distributing content on forums, social networks and emails.
* Stay up to date on Content and SEO trends.
In return, you'll get a paid internship contract, with heaps of opportunities to learn and develop your skills with us. You'll get to work in a bright open-plan office with foosball, ping pong, tea, coffee and fresh fruit daily.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered
If you are willing to take this opportunity, it means that you are passionate about writing, have a sharp eye for detail and good organizational skills.
As well as excellent written and spoken English, you will be native in Spanish or Italian. Any other extra language will be a plus.
Last but not least, some knowledge or experience of the following would be advantageous:
* Basic SEO knowledge
* Experience working with a CMS such as WordPress
* Social media and tech-savvy
* Experience working with a CRM tool such as HubSpot
* Aware of linguistic and cultural differences within the target language
* Previous experience working in a marketing team or within the copywriting and/or translation industry
* Able to work independently and proactively, and to meet deadlines