(COMPANY NAME) is helping revolutionize Democracy. Our secure election management and online voting solutions are helping organizations around the globe increase and improve participatory democracy, citizen empowerment and public transparency via innovative online technology.
Our small but highly energized company works with governments and private organizations across all 5 continents, helping them modernize their electoral processes making elections more engaging, participatory, transparent, accessible and secure.
As the worldwide leader in implementing Online Voting for Governments, we are currently expanding to the B2B segment with our brand-new Citizen Engagement and Online Voting platform (Civiciti).
You'd be joining a group of extraordinarily talented, dedicated and passionate people at our global headquarters in Barcelona (Spain). For more info, please visit wxx.xxxxx.xxm
To support the launch of its global prospecting campaigns, the Marketing Department is looking for an intern for a period of 3 months.
The Marketing Intern responsibilities will include:
* Creation of multi-country contact databases
* Support in CRM update and clean-up
The contact database creation will require searching information through the internet and making phone calls when necessary. The global nature of the databases to be created requires the intern to be fluent in English, Spanish and/or French.
* Pursuing graduate studies in Marketing, Market Research, Political Science or related field
* Fluency in English, Spanish and/or French with proficiency in additional languages being a plus.
* Proficiency in Internet search and Microsoft Office applications.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
* Experience in working in a multicultural environment desirable
* Company with +19 years in the international software market
* Highly international working environment and culture.
* Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market.
Compensation & Benefits
* Paid internship
* The internship will be part-time
* Starting Date: ASAP
* Language classes at the office
* Birthday off