NPAW has a decade of experience developing groundbreaking and scalable video analytics software to help video services make informed, data-driven decisions to grow. YOUBORA Suite, the company's flagship solution, is an advanced real-time video analytics tool, leveraged by AI, that provides customers with full visibility of platform performance and audience behaviour to make technical and business decisions to optimize performance and maximize revenue.
We are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer Intern to join our Marketing Department as a part/full-time internship to assist in the design, development and production of creative projects, including social, digital and media. The right individual must take great pride in their work and pay strong attention to detail, as well as be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
In cooperation with our Graphic Designer you will help the Marketing Department with the graphic design of the marketing communications (web, mailings, artworks for booths in tradeshows, presentations, icons…).
- Help in the creation of web property graphics, as well as ad banners and email creative.
- Illustrate graphic materials including logos and marks for events and programs.
- Assist with the design and layout of a wide variety of print materials, such as signage, flyers, brochures, posters, postcards, direct mail, programs and invitations.
- Contribute to managing all graphic design requests.
- Will accept other responsibilities and duties required consistent with the objectives and essential functions of this position. Such responsibilities shall be incorporated into the position description if they are ongoing, an always focused on the intern's learing.
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 9:00 - 13:00 or 14:00 - 18:00