-Availability: ASAP. 9.00h-18:30 (lunch break 1h)
-Duration: 6 months + 6 months
-Remuneration: 900 EUR
* Preferably with MASTER in Marketing, (in his defect, Bachelor in Businesses, with specialization in Marketing).
* High level of English and Spanish.
* High level of MS Office: Word, Excel.
* Experience with BBDD Nielsen / IRI will be valued.
* Preferably knowledge of Photoshop
* Excellent communication skills
* Dynamism and willingness to learn and demonstrate their skills to the team
* Excellent ability to work in a team
* Excellent analytical and planning skills
Tracking of categories and brand strategies using internal data tools (SAP. Business Warehouse) and external data (Nielsen results). Participate in the development of the marketing strategy of the different brands. Manage a strong on-line communication plan (websites and social networks). Direct relationship with suppliers.
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.
If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to ask your recruiter.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: