Function: Marketing & Sales
Job Type: Fixed Term
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT Espana SA (ES10)
(COMPANY NAME) Iberia based in Madrid is looking for great talents as Trade Marketing Internship, that will bring their difference to our Company. This experience will prepare you to work within a dynamic team, and to develop practical skills in an excellent working and multinational environment.
* Performing market and portfolio analysis.
* Identify respective issues / untapped consumer opportunities, and develop responsive actions based on thorough analysis of market data & consumer insight.
* Implement the marketing plan to ensure that marketing objectives are achieved.
* Manage project through contact with multiple departments within the company to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full.
* Manage maintainance & develop the B2B on-line platform.
* Deliver successful deployment of the B2B plan through different campaigns, touchpoints & engagement mechanics.
* Ensure fluency in the creative development process through constant communication with the different agencies.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required:
* University Degree in Marketing, Business or similar.
* Master Degree in Marketing, digital marketing, MBA or similar.
* Previous internship in marketing Department is also valuable.
* Fluent English and Spanish mother tongue.
* High Knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
* Strong analytical skills.
* High effective in planning and organization.
* Acknowledged and proven leadership, proactivity, and ownership.
* Acknowledged and proven oral and written communication skills.
* Project Management Skills.
* Ability to multitask and influence others.
* Team player and Strong interpersonal skills.
* Drive and passion.
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands - Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans - along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke