WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We're looking for a Digital - Ecommerce Intern (B2C and B2B) to join our team in our Digital Hub Team in Barcelona. You'll contribute to Ecommerce channel Growth and support its development internally and externally.
You will Build and establish Capabilities and skills that will help to accelerate the growth and win disproportionally in this channel building and implenting strong e-comm plans for new e-comm players.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Business Analysis: Continuous analysis of sales results, monthly sales reports, and review of Cash-Up and key drivers. Budget coordination. Own and track reports that reflect correct assortment, price, promotional conditions of our customers
* Logistics/operative support: Collaborate with supply chain team with daily management of ecommerce orders.
* Promotional and digital mkt Execution: Collaborate in the implementation of the promotion and media plan agreed with our customers
Also, you will be in contact with various departments such as marketing, media or legal.
WHAT YOU´LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You're studying Business Administration, Economics, or doing a Masters in E-Commerce, Digital Marketing or related.
* You're passionate about e-commerce and the digital world
* You have strong communication and organizational skills
* You´re passionate about changes and new challenges, Transformation Drivers are our must have candidates, also Needs Adapters!
* You have a medium level of English and a high level of Spanish
* Good level of Microsoft Office Package, specially of Excel
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
* Digital or eCommerce experience working in a startup
* Positive energy and desire to start working
* Adaptability to change and new things
* You must be able to do a full-time internship agreement of at least 6 months (ideally 12 months) with your University
* Immediate availability
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
* Work with great professionals, brands preferred by consumers and a way of doing business in a sustainable way
* Real responsibilities where you will have an impact on the business
* Financial aid and other benefits
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe in having a diverse and inclusive workplace. For this reason, we have committed to using the Anonymous CV during the selection processes. If your profile meets the requirements for the position, a Talent Advisor will delete your personal data before sending your CV to the Area Manager. This will ensure an assessment based solely on your skills and experience.
Learn more about our diversity initiatives here.
We are (COMPANY NAME), a leading consumer goods company, working to help consumers feel better and get the most out of their lives through our 400 brands that are sold in more than 190 countries. Worldwide, seven out of ten households have at least one (COMPANY NAME) product through our leading brands: Magnum, Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellmann's and AX or from trusted local brands designed to meet the specific needs of consumers in our local market: Maizena, Ligeresa, Moussel ...
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Follow us on LinkedIn & Instagram for the latest updates