Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
As our Field Marketing Intern (Europe), you will join the EMEA Field Marketing team and work in close collaboration with the commercial team in Europe. Your role will be to coordinate and support the execution of our Field Marketing activities for Europe with a focus on Italy and Spain, helping our commercial teams to roll out new products, manage events and lead daily operational activities.
What you ll do :
* Work closely with the commercial teams to understand their business needs.
* Create and localize sales and marketing assets such as sales presentations, conversation guides, white papers, videos, infographics, best practice guides, how-to tips/tricks, solution sheets, etc.
* Use creative storytelling in pitch decks and data / trend analysis to clearly communicate benefits and differentiators of (COMPANY NAME).
* Manage end-to-end online events, from content creation to delivery the day of the event.
* Create and deliver market and competitive intelligence - keep abreast of competitive developments and industry trends in your region; differentiate (COMPANY NAME) solutions from the market and provide a view of the landscape to internal teams
* Create and own the campaign plans and coordinate their execution with our Global Marketing Teams.
Who you are :
* Native-level Italian speaker, able to write client facing content in Italian.
* Available for a 6 months full time internship.
* Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
* Have a deep interest in AdTech and the motivation to learn about (COMPANY NAME) and its solutions.
* You are rigorous and attentive to details.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a remote team and to pivot quickly
* Excellent presentation & communication skills, comfortable presenting to senior leaders in the company
* Ability to work autonomously and solution-oriented.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|