Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
We are in the search for an intern to join our Agency Team in Barcelona. You will be part of the team who attends to digital marketing agencies in the Italian Market. You will be learning and working with agency portfolios, analyzing and optimizing campaigns, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with our partners.
This is a 6-month paid, full-time internship. As an intern you will be assigned a manager who will help to identify goals, mentor and support you throughout your internship stint.
What you will doing
* Provide support on various types of clients:
* ˇ Monitoring, optimizing & reporting campaign performances
* ˇ Solving any client issue/bug on campaign: troubleshooting issues and liaising and working closely with Business Intelligence and Technical Solutions team to go deeper
* ˇ Helping the AS team identify growth opportunities within current existing business portfolio
* ˇ Performing admin tasks such as creating IOs and tickets
* Contribute to the team's success by :
* ˇ Helping AS and AEs to develop and strengthen the agency strategy in Italy (Ex. collecting ideas for agencies' engagement, understanding agencies' needs and finding innovative solutions to work with them)
* ˇ Improving tools and internal processes by giving feedback, advices and finding efficient ways to prioritize tasks
* ˇ Monitoring of performance, identifying growth opportunities
* ˇ Helping to build Case-studies or being involved in other marketing activities (Ex. collecting information and helping to build customized case-studies for clients or for internal best-practice sharing purposes)
Who you are
* ˇ Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
* ˇ Analytical skills and attention to details to explore product performances and explain any recommendation made
* ˇ Strong attention to detail, accountability and ownership.
* ˇ Self-starter who can take the initiative and implement improvements.
* ˇ Shows ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
* ˇ Passion for the digital industry and internet trends
* ˇ Business fluent in English and Italian.
* ˇ Must be eligible to work in Spain full-time with no restriction
Nice to have
* ˇ Knowledge of online marketing (industry players, tools, metrics)
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||07 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||6 months|