BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Spain IS LOOKING FOR A Marketing Graduate
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry Level
LOCATION: Madrid, Spain
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
BAT is currently looking for Graduates to join the Iberia Marketing team based in our offices in Madrid. The role will support the different marketing departments during specific periods of time and/or important projects and initiatives within the business agenda.
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
This role is part of Marketing and is responsible for playing an important part in our long-held ambition to provide our consumers with potentially reduced-risk tobacco, vaping products, and nicotine choices. At BAT we will give you a great start to your career by placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in a leading global company that's transforming at a rapid pace with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets.
Reports to: Marketing Senior Management
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
* Fast progressing career: from Graduate to manager in 24 months
* You will get an understanding of how the BAT Marketing departments of Brand, Trade, Field Force, and Strategic Planning & Insights work together to achieve outstanding business results.
* Be part of an international development program that combines a real job from day one with structured development through world class trainings aimed at strengthening your commercial acumen and leadership skills.
* Unparalleled development opportunities through a varied training programme aimed at strengthening your leadership and commercial skills
* Support from coaches and mentors throughout the programme
* Access to a global network of Graduates and senior leaders around the world
* Cross-functional project management
* Generous benefits, which include an annual bonus, health insurance and pension scheme
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
* Are you looking for an international career in Marketing?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Degree preferably in Business, Marketing or similar
* A maximum of 2 years of relevant work and/or internship experiences
* Driven, ambitious and proactive
* An inspiring and engaging individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with business partners at all levels
* Possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background
* Able to bring both an analytical attitude and a creative problem-solving approach
* Proficiency in speaking English
* Have the right to work full time in Spain and a valid driving licence
* Internationally mobile
* Work experience within a consumer goods organisation
* Talent career path
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
* Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
* Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
* Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
* Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
* Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference
|Posted on:||22 Jun 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|