We are (COMPANY NAME)
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven't stopped growing: we are now 1000 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups for the third year in a row and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team. Here you can see more about our people!
To face the next challenges, we are looking for an intern to join our UK Digital Marketing team.
As an Growth Marketing intern you will work on our international expansion in the UK. In this market you will help (COMPANY NAME) maintain its growth and become one of the leading websites on the energy market. You will also help us launch broadband and help build (COMPANY NAME) into a local favorite!
Working directly alongside the International Digital Marketing Lead, you will be based in Barcelona, and will be in charge of opportunities identification to bring more traffic towards (COMPANY NAME) through offsite efforts and to increase (COMPANY NAME) popularity by working on the following levers :
* Lead generation: Using scrapping methods and scripts to extract data.
* Content: Finding new opportunities that can generate traffic
* Automatic email campaign launch (A/B testing, iterations and implementations)
* Reporting, statistical analysis and implementation of new strategies
* Web Analytics & UX: Collecting insights through our user key metrics to identify growth opportunities.
* Business Master's Student in Marketing, Online Marketing or Business Engeneering Student
* Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
* Analytical skills (good knowledge on Excel)
* Creative and bold
* Passionate about digital & entrepreneurship
* Native English speaker
* Knowledge on the UK market is a real + !
* 💼 Great working conditions
* Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! 🏖️
* Remote work possible 1 day a week (including Monday and Friday)
* Free coffee and tea!
* Snacks and other treats available for free
* Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest 💻
* Paperparty every month to relax too 🎉
* Free breakfast every Tuesday 😋
* 💪 Great professional challenges
* Brilliant colleagues
* Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
* Career development path
* An international environment
* Recurrent team trainings
* Regular events and team building
* A paid referral program
* Interview with Elena, from the Talent Acquisition team.
* Interview with your manager, William (SEO Lead UK, DE, IN)
* Interview with Mickael, our Head of SEO.
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams
|Posted on:||22 Jun 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|