The Paid Media intern will work hand by hand with the Paid Media team. The team in charge of driving paid media excellence in execution and knowledge to support brands digital transformation when it comes to advertising, from awareness to performance. The paid media intern will support on the research, planning and management of 360 online media strategies (including: Facebook, Google and other useful platforms to achieve specific goals).
* Collaborate in research including target audience identification, competitive analysis, qualitative web site profiling, search engine keyword analysis, and social media campaigns.
* Participate in campaign billing coordination.
* Aggregate online marketing, social media campaigns, email, search engine marketing and mobile phone marketing research into presentation-friendly formats.
* Coordinate project plans and schedules.
* Work with the team identifying campaign and baseline KPIs and follow achievement consecution through specific platforms reports.
* Work closely with the Brand Team in the preparation of campaign schedules and other project management requirements.
* Coordinate the trafficking of digital media creative assets between agencies, publishers and technology providers in strategic areas.
* Assist in the identification and qualification of digital media partners.
* Participates covering the whole performance activity: research, proposal, set up, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
* Minimum Experience in Paid Media
* Bachelor Degree
* Fluent English is a must.
* Seeks and finds solutions to challenges - exceptionally positive attitude
* Great team-worker - adaptable and flexible
* Well-organized; good planner; good time-manager
* Excellent interpersonal skills - good communicator
* Channels and tools (understanding and light managing required): Google AdWords, Google Shopping, Google Merchant Centre, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, YouTube, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Data Studio…
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|