We are (COMPANY NAME)
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven't stopped growing: we are now 1000 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups for the third year in a row and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team. Here you can see more about our people!
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a digital marketing analyst to join our international paid acquisition team in Barcelona for a period of 5-6 months.
The start date of the internship can be between March and July 2023.
⚡️As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will :
* Account management of SEA campaigns with a data-driven approach to maximize Return on Investment
* Adjust our investments and bidding strategies based on performance
* Monitor new campaigns, features, bidding strategies to improve our conversion rate
* Identify, prioritize and launch tests to skyrocket on French market
* Improve user experience on our campaigns
* Frame new landing pages templates (UX) and ensure the highest tracking possible on our Landing Pages
* Gather insights about our audiences about how user behavior on our platforms to improve conversion rates
* Competitive intelligence and benchmark of best practices in other industries
* Data analysis: you are owner of the profitability and Key Performances Indicators on your accounts
* Daily/weekly analysis of our campaigns (profitability, recommendations and execution of the action plan) with our dashboards
* Deep-analysis of our campaigns and tests (auctions insights, bidding impacts,...)
* Ad-hoc analysis about main KPIs (turnover, market shares, traffic,…) to find new opportunities
* Project management
* You will work closely with other teams, like Data team, Product team,
Operations team or the top-management of the company (CEO, CFO, …)
* You will assist the International Paid Acquisition Lead in new projects
🔎 About you :
* Business school or engineering school student
* Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player, and willing to test new things
* A strong interest in the digital marketing or data field
* Good analytical skills
* Native French and fluent in english
💜What we offer :
By joining (COMPANY NAME) you will be part of a working environment which is :
* Flexible thanks to a remote friendly policy (1 day of home office possible per week) 🤸🏾♀️
* Exciting and challenging. Get coffee. Make copies. Repeat. That sounds like a nightmare internship, right? And luckily, it's far from our reality : as a member of our team, you are here to learn, but also to share your ideas, implement projects and help us reach our goals 🚀
* Inclusive, everyone has a place at (COMPANY NAME), and with more than 46 different nationalities, it is not uncommon to start a sentence in English et de la finir en Franšais o en espa˝ol !
* Comfortable, with incredible offices and 1500 m2 of terraces and landscaped garden, all 5 minutes from the beach, perfect for sunny lunches 🌞
* Team oriented with regular events and team buildings🤝
* Tasty : breakfast offered every Tuesday 😋
🌟Hiring process :
* First call with the Talent Acquisition team
* An interview with Vincent, your future manager
* An excel test
* A 20-minute call with Giacomo, the manager of the paid acquisition team.
If this is your challenge, don't miss it!
We look forward to meeting you, no matter your gender, race, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. Our selection processes and workplace are inclusive and adapted for everyone, diversity is an asset in our teams
|Posted on:||16 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Languages:||French, English, Spanish|