About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) (CRTO), the leader in commerce marketing, is building the highest performing and open commerce marketing ecosystem to drive profits and sales for retailers and brands. 2,700 (COMPANY NAME) team members partner with 16,000 customers and thousands of publishers across the globe to deliver performance at scale by connecting shoppers to the things they need and love. Designed for commerce, (COMPANY NAME) Commerce Marketing Ecosystem sees over USD 550 billion in annual commerce sales data. For more information, please visit wxx.xxxxxx.xxx.
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
Imagine, for a moment, that you finally found the challenging work environment you were looking for. You'd probably want to sell a high-tech, market-leading product in a red-hot industry. You'd of course want to be part of an awesome collaborative team but have the autonomy to make your own success. You'd want to hang out with colleagues from all around the globe in a cool office space with sea views - where people munch fruit all day and play table tennis when they need a break.
As our account strategist intern in Barcelona you'll be key to retain and grow the wide range of existing business coming from various industries and to develop a strategic partnership across (COMPANY NAME)'s products.
What will you be doing?
Provide support on various types of clients:
* Monitoring, optimizing & reporting campaign performances to advertisers and media agencies
* Solving any client issue/bug on campaign: troubleshooting issues and liaising and working closely with Business Intelligence and Technical Solutions team to go deeper
* Helping the AS team identify growth opportunities within current existing business portfolio
* Performing admin tasks such as creating IOs and tickets
Contribute to the team's success by :
* Improving tools and internal processes: you will take part in creation of tools to automate and improve certain tasks (Ex: monitoring of performance, identifying opportunities)
* Helping build Case-studies: You will collect information and build customized case-studies for clients or for internal best-practice sharing purposes
What do we NEED?
* You already completed an internship in sales and client service, ideally in a tech-related field
* Business sense to handle a multitasking environment where prioritization is key
* Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
* Analytical skills and attention to details to explore product performances and explain any recommendation made
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels of interlocutors
* Native Turkish and Proficient English both spoken and written
* Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning
* Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
* Needs to be able to sign an internship contract in Spain for 6 months
Why would you be a good fit?
* You are eager to immerse yourself in a world of constant innovation
* You are a quick learner that thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
* You like teamwork within a high-stake, multicultural and multidisciplinary context
* You are comfortable with data analysis and are able to identify and flag statistical trends to bring added value
* You are curious, willing to go beyond face-value explanations and firmly driven by results
* You pay attention to details and are well-organized
* You are self-driven and appreciate working autonomously
* You are open-minded, very flexible and positive
* You value performance and quality of human relations
Nice to have:
Knowledge on online marketing (industry players, tools, metrics)
(COMPANY NAME), the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing their U.S. Operation and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of our continued success.
(COMPANY NAME) is transforming digital advertising into a relevant user experience!
For more information, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxx.xxx. Find us on LinkedIn and learn more about us at Glassdoor!
*(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer