Paid hospitality positions in several chains in Spain
We have several vacancies open in high-quality Hotel in the Balearic Islands (Spain), Canary Islands and Spain mainland, in different departments such as Front office, F&B, Kitchen and others.
Our colleagues are looking for passionate and motivated students, interested in an exciting career in the field of hospitality and to gain practical experience while developing their skills with leaders in the field.
- Greet and welcome customers.
- Handle face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Check-in and out.
- Planning and organizing group arrivals.
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy.
- Management of tourist information in several languages.
- Reception management.
- International phone reception.
- Meet the various needs of diverse customers and solve problems that might arise during their stay.
- Help to maintain reception clean and tidy + always provide enough material for working.
- Help with the organization of documents (copy, print, staple,...), for reception and hotel management.
- Preparation of place: setting tables, stocking service areas, etc.
- Tidying and cleaning restaurant and service areas during and at the end of the shift.
- Pro-actively assisting guests with their wine selection, open the wine bottle and serve.
- Control of clients: greet them, ask for their room number and last name and check if they are included in the food service of that moment.
- Minimum 3 months.
- English, Spanish and German intermediate is a plus.
Internship hours: 40 hrs/week
- 300 € per month
- All meals.
|Posted on:||08 Jun 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Compensation:||Stipend plus housing and food|