Are you ambitious, enthusiastic and passionate about project management? Do you want to work with a dynamic and innovative startup helping social organisations to achieve their philanthropic mission and social/environmental goals?
Do you want to….
- Work for an international startup in the inspiring and beautiful city of Barcelona
- Have access to the vast network of mentors and startups in Spain, UK and USA
- Gain insight and contacts in the growing global job market and community of location independent professionals
- Work in a young, fun, ambitious team and highly creative environment and office space (Makers of Barcelona)
Then this is the internship for you!
We are looking for an organised and motivating project management Intern to support our efforts in projects that we’re working on.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about effective communication and organisation. You will be enthusiastic about speaking to clients, collaborators and team members using various techniques to help to deliver multiple projects.
During the internship you will gain vital knowledge and skills in working in a fast-growing startup and invaluable experience of working with international clients in project management.
- Paid internship
- A creative office in Barcelona city centre, free coffee, snacks, events, beers and weekly team lunch
- A highly professional, dynamic, ambitious & international working environment
- Global network of contacts, mentors, communities
- Degree or currently enrolled at university (in Business or Design preferred)
- Interest in working with social organisations especially in providing education to countries where it’s needed.
- Comfort level and ability to work across multiple client accounts daily, often times alternating between tasks as priorities dictate.
- High degree of competency with planning, organizing and prioritising
- Has a personal laptop and mobile
- Diligent about meeting deadlines and thoroughly completing tasks.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and interest in video