Join a young, start up environment, and test your skills with a 100% hands on role in Barcelona!
Party Houses offers large group accommodation for between 12 – 80 guests, welcoming over 7000 guests a year to our venues for weddings, birthday parties, hen & stag celebrations, and corporate events.
We are looking for a young and dynamic team player to come to join our Barcelona team. Your role will be to help develop and create client relations for both our Party Houses Europe Limited and Exclusive Use Limited brands. Focusing on using smart strategies to create, maintain and develop partnerships for our brands. There will also be a marketing side to the role, supporting our communications efforts through content creation, social media management and engagement with our monthly newsletter list of 30 000 stakeholders.
We are based in a dynamic co-working office with start up and entrepreneurs close to Diagonal in the city centre of Barcelona.
- Research potential clients
- Sign up on new clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Hit monthly targets and goals
- Fluent English, writing and speaking a must
- A previous experience in start-ups and business development an advantage
- Pro-active approach and desire to test yourself
- Resilience and determination are essential for this position
- Able to deal with challenges
- Comfortable to talk on the phone
- Ability to take initiative and time yourself accordingly
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humour are very welcome!