Paid Business Development & Marketing internship in Barcelona with Party Houses
Join a young, start up environment, and test your skills with a 100% hands on role in Barcelona!
Party Houses offers large group accommodation for between 12 ľ 80 guests, welcoming over 7000 guests a year to our venues for weddings, birthday parties, hen & stag celebrations, and corporate events.
We are looking for a young and dynamic team player to come to join our Barcelona team. Your role will be to help develop and provide support on strategic partnerships. Researching, contacting, negotiating, and signing new clients to our site.
As a secondary role there will also be a marketing side to the job, working on creative content to engage with our clients.
We are based in a dynamic co-working office with start up and entrepreneurs close to Diagonal in the city centre of Barcelona.
- Research potential clients
- Negotiate and Sign up on new clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Hit monthly targets and goals
- Fluent English, writing and speaking a must
- A previous experience in start-ups and business development an advantage
- Pro-active approach and desire to test yourself
- Resilience and determination are essential for this position
- Able to deal with challenges
- Comfortable to talk on the phone
- Ability to take initiative and time yourself accordingly
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humour are very welcome!