Paid Customer Relations and Business Development internship in Barcelona
Join a young, start up environment, and test your skills with a 100% hands on role in Barcelona!
Party Houses offers large group accommodation for between 12 – 80 guests, welcoming over 7000 guests a year to our venues for weddings, birthday parties, hen & stag celebrations, and corporate events.
We are looking for a young and dynamic team player to come to join our Barcelona team. Your role will be to interact, support, and ultimately sell our venues to our potential clients looking for holidays with multiple guests. This will involve over the phone, and email interactions, where you develop proposals and negotiate with the client. You will also be involved with the relationship development of our venue partners as-well.
A secondary role will be to support our business development needs by signing new partners/ venues to our site. This involves researching the market and analyzing new areas where we could support potential venues on our site, contacting them, negotiating and confirming them to our site.
We are based in a dynamic co-working office with start up and entrepreneurs close to Diagonal in the city centre of Barcelona.
The internship is a minimum 6 months.
- Fluent English, writing and speaking a must
- A previous experience in start-ups and hospitality an advantage
- Pro-active approach and desire to test yourself
- Resilience and determination are essential for this position
- Able to deal with challenges
- Comfortable to talk on the phone
- Ability to take initiative and time yourself accordingly
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sense of humour are very welcome!