We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We're devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
(COMPANY NAME) currently operates in over 50 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, and San Francisco. We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 350 dedicated experts from over 30 different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world's first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed our second tranche of Series A investment, bringing the total round to EUR23M and we've been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at (COMPANY NAME) is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
We looking for an intern to work on dependence of the Purchasing area in Operations, who is eager to understand technical products, industrial processes related to high end consumer electronics and to develop in the areas of:
* Establishing Relationship with suppliers
* Understanding of financial concepts for all Purchase to Pay processes
* Understanding of Technical Specifications, on Electronic and Mechanical Design
* Participation on Project Development from Purchasing approach, on developing panel of suppliers, negotiation, sourcing
* Participation in the definition of company processes to QMS certification
* Support the Project Buyer in the activities of new projects
* Benchmark and Analyse costs of the products
* Participate in purchasing negotiations with suppliers
* Help in creating procedures, guidelines and forms for purchasing processes
* Help in creating reporting and presentations
* You will be part of the launch of a new product
* 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
* Attractive compensation package
* Flexible working hours
* Friday afternoons off
* Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
* Unlimited coffee & beverages
* Language classes (English & Spanish)
* Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
* Monthly "All Hands" & other team events
* Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
* Brand new offices in Zona Franca
* Over 20 different nationalities
* No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween
Please submit CV in English
*At (COMPANY NAME), we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace
* Currently studying a relevant engineering degree, or a recent graduate
* An interest in innovative products
* A good working knowledge in the English language
* Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail
* Knowledge of spreadsheets, analytics tools, Microsoft office tools
* An internship agreement is mandatory for this position
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|