The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull's-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie's among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
The Capex Procurement Specialist may lead and facilitate the strategic sourcing process for CAPEX spend category of a certain level to include market and industry analysis, supplier research and review, category and supplier segmentation, sourcing events, analysis, negotiations, contracting and implementation.
* The role will provide the opportunity to work in a truly cross functional environment and challenge stakeholders of all levels from across the business.
* Develop competitive sourcing strategies, actively engage suppliers, professionally negotiate contracts, and resolve performance issues.
* The formulation, negotiation and implementation of robust contracts that always offer minimum risk to business with Service Level Agreements included and considering the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
* Lead the Procurement of all CAPEX being the single point of contact for all procurement matters during all phases of project execution to deliver projects across LATAM zone.
* Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders understanding requirements and gaining buy-in.
* Risk Management - identifying, mitigating & monitoring risk.
* Implement purchasing best practices and ensure continuous improvement.
* Drive Sourcing teams to select suppliers through the launch of RFI and RFQ that match requirements
* Manage activities as related to systems and process, and is responsible for learning, understanding, and following all Kraft Heinz policies, in addition to Procurement policies and procedures as part of the overarching Procurement governance model.
* Build and lead a high performing team
* Support internal and external audit, SOX compliance and due diligence requests as necessary.
* Support other ad hoc projects as needed.
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|