At FREE NOW, formerly known as (COMPANY NAME), we are at the most exciting point in our history. We are part of one of the most dynamic spaces for innovation in the world today: shaping mobility. You will work on challenging, rewarding problems. You will stretch, learn, grow, and have fun doing it.
What's the opportunity?
FREE NOW is hiring a UX Research Intern to work with our Driver team and help shape the future of mobility for our drivers. Focusing on fast discovery, we are aiming to build a sustainable mobility experience integrating multiple services in our platform. In this role, you will lead research efforts partnering with cross-functional teams in an environment that values and understands good design.
The UX Research team seeks to improve product value throughout the entire customer experience by understanding our driver's needs. We provide research at every stage of the product development cycle and as a UX Researcher.
If you are passionate about the craft and process of building world-class products, helping your peers to grow, and solving real problems for our users, you'll fit right in.
What You Will Do
* Gather and prioritise key questions from product, design, engineering, and operation teams and develop hypotheses examining users' behaviours, needs, and attitudes.
* Plan and conduct studies using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative UX research methods including surveys, interviews, diary studies and usability studies
* Identify the why of what we observed, synthesise findings utilising results from Usage Data and User Surveys, and communicate research results to the appropriate stakeholders in an engaging and actionable manner to amplify their impact.
How you are
* You are passionate about understanding your customer and building that into our products and services.
* You are self-driven with effective organizational, interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
* You hold a degree in either Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Data Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
* You are Detail-oriented, with a strong analytical mindset
* You possess good organizational skills and highly proactive
* You are passionate about the mobility industry
* You are confident to carry out research in English, proficiency in other languages (Polish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German) is a plus.
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 65 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals - that's why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let's grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you're welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? xxxx9; Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, referral program, kudos, and many more!
About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is the multi-service mobility joint venture backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services and car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market) and hive (e-scooter and e-bikes in 3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 45 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg
|Posted on:||19 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|
|Languages:||English, Polish, French|