Media Application Internship - Sept.2021
(COMPANY NAME) Barcelona site is positioned to be the worldwide reference point for (COMPANY NAME)'s Graphic Arts Business. The Barcelona site hosts the (COMPANY NAME) Large Format Printing Business, responsible for the Research and Development, Marketing and Operations of the full range of (COMPANY NAME) Large Format Printers, including (COMPANY NAME) Designjet and (COMPANY NAME) Latex.
We are looking for an Intern in Media Applications Development team.
The candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary development team located both in Barcelona and other international locations, working towards common and technically challenging objectives.
The team contributes to the LFP business through:
* Leading End to End Application development and validation.
* Demonstrating media versatility solution space in New Product Development.
* Expanding new application for new business opportunities through research and development with the partners and leading the development tracks of application roadmap.
* Resolving media/applications customer needs from the current install base.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* The job content may/will include the following responsibilities:
* Support media application engineers by doing field research on media and application related topics, including application tendency, sustainability trend, new printing application in the industry, and etc.
* Codesign the lab implementable tests for media versatility validation and application exploration and follow up the test execution.
* Work with media application engineers analyzing data to reach conclusion which can be communicated to the program.
* Present team learnings to internal partners and track the feedbacks.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with other internal partnership (from engineering team to marketing team)
* Contribute in cross disciplinary tasks as needed.
* Currently studying Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Media, or similar fields
* Availability to establish internship agreement with University during 9-12 months, either on a part-time or full-time basis.
* Availability to start between September 2021 - October 2021
* Fast learner. Proactive in acquiring autonomous knowledge in record time. Competency and skill growth focus. Independent judgment and ability to drive convergence and decisions.
* Goal oriented and good communication skill set. Ability to communicate technical data, research results and proposed solutions to different audience.
* Hands on approach and proficiency in experimental design. Familiar with DOE and data/statistical analysis techniques
* High level of analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
* Strong interpersonal relationship, teamwork, and communication skills.
* Fluent spoken and written English
* A Women Network that organizes activities all year long, such as the promotion of STEM vocations among girls.
* Flexible schedule to adapt to Bachelor's or Master's degree academic program. Part time or full time.
* Opportunity to learn on an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
* Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
* Sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, etc.
* We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
Schedule -Part time
Shift -No shift premium (Spain)
Travel -Not Specified
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||31 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|