(COMPANY NAME) is a leading global technology company that specializes in performance display advertising, working with over 7,000 ecommerce companies around the world. (COMPANY NAME) has over 1500 employees in offices across the U.S., Europe and Asia serving more than 130 countries.
For more information, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxx.xxm
As an intern and member of our Data Science & Analytics Team, you will be based in our Barcelona office, and will report directly to the Manager, Data Science & Analytics Mid-Market EMEA based in Barcelona.
You will be in charge of:
- Advertiser Analysis and Optimization
- Analyzing complex data from multiple sources, you'll learn how to detect problems with the performance of our campaigns, and suggest improvements that will have immediate impact
- Reporting tools and metrics
- You'll use your knowledge of our system to develop reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to teams across the business Technical studies and analysis
- You will work on ad hoc projects that will inform roadmap for the development of the (COMPANY NAME)
- Product, and run real world tests on new developments. Campaign control and oversight
- You have responsibility for managing and maintaining the smooth running of our campaigns.
- This involves making sure our ad server is correctly set up and updated, and validating the setup of new campaigns.
-You are currently doing/finishing a degree in Computer Science or technology related degree
- You have a native level of French
- You are fluent in English
- You have previous experience in problem solving end to end
- Ideally, you have good technical skills: SQL, programming languages, ...
- You have previous international experience
- You are interested in analysis and statistics
- You are versatile, dynamic
- You have a real interest in online Advertising market and the impact of a high-performance technology in this market
You can't miss the opportunity we offer you to develop your career. Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online technology. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. (COMPANY NAME) corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
The candidate must be eligible to work in Europe full time without restriction