RideLink is a fast-growing peer-to-peer car rental community that allows any person who owns a car to safely rent their vehicle directly to other people, making money in the process. An intelligent and sustainable alternative to traditional car rental that offers greater selection, better value and more convenient locations.
Created in 2015, RideLink forged an international presence quickly and now operates in the UK, Spain and Germany with tens of thousands of users. We want to be the best peer-to-peer car rental service in Europe, providing the best experience and friendly-awesome customer support. So we need the hungriest people to make that happen.
We’re a venture launched by Rocket Internet, the largest and most successful global incubator – having built over 100 companies in 43 countries. Rocket Internet ventures have more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
We are looking for two Communications and Copywriting Interns to join our Marketing Team in Gràcia, Barcelona. You will be part of a small but effective marketing team where we each take ownership of our areas of focus and support each other. You will own content creation for our website and blog as well as will be in charge of managing our Social Media channels in your native language (English or Spanish). You will interact regularly with other areas of the company, working on projects with the Operations and Product teams.
- Create SEO optimized content for our website pages and work together with the SEO Manager to improve organic performance;
- Own our blog strategy and build SEO optimized content to drive organic visits and conversion;
- Support the Marketing team by creating content for landing pages, newsletters, transactional communication and ads;
- Support other areas in the company to provide content for our product;
- Own our social media efforts by producing content for our different social media profiles and improving engagement in each of them;
- Manage our social media presence by assisting our customers on their questions and comments to our social media posts;
- Make sure our communication follows the same tone across different channels and be sure our users not only understand it easily, but also feel they are being treated with a personal touch;
- Be able to evaluate performance based on relevant metrics and analysis. Make sure we prioritize our activities and validate our decisions with data.
- You recently graduated or are about to get your degree in Journalism, Communications, Literature or related field;
- You have excellent written and communication skills and really enjoy writing;
- Desirably, you have experience with copywriting and content production optimized for SEO;
- You can work autonomously and to tight schedules. You are also a very organized person;
- You can make decisions based on data and have an eye for detail;
- You speak English OR Spanish as a native language. English at a fluent level is also required. German is a plus;
- You are excited about startups and interested in P2P business models;
- You are available to start on short notice and are eligible to work in Spain.