Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Purpose & Objectives - Mission & Vision of the Team
The small & medium enterprise market segment is rapidly evolving in the industry and is an exciting time for (COMPANY NAME) and our partners in supporting their transformational change and competitiveness. We are continuously accelerating our value in becoming the best run business across all industries by providing use-cases and innovative breakthroughs.
As part of the Regional Small and Medium Enterprise team you will be exposed to a rich solution portfolio, supporting and driving successful sales enablement as well as demand generation campaigns jointly with our partners and sales teams in the (COMPANY NAME) ecosystem.
We are looking for an adaptive and creative individual to support keys areas of the business in terms of ERP and Customer Experience which contribute to the overall Intelligent Enterprise transformation across northern Europe.
Expectations & Tasks - Deliverables
The person will join a multicultural senior regional leadership team geographically spread.
He/She will work closely with local and northern Europe Sales teams as well as extended experts.
He/She will cover the following Market Units: UKI/ FR/ NORDICS/ BELUX and the NETHERLANDS.
The main tasks will be:
* Supporting the execution of innovative strategic DG & Enablement programs for S4HANA & CX.
* Supporting local Sales (industry specialist & solution specialists) on opportunities.
* Partner readiness
Learning & Development Opportunities
* The candidature will develop his/her leadership skills and get an international multicultural experience.
* He/She will extend his/her knowledge on a key solutions and industry in the context of an intelligent enterprise
* He/She will develop his/her skills on driving digital programs on a matrix international environment.
* He/She will also be able to try new idea and see the impacts with new customer's and success stories.
* He/She will work closely with partners
Prior Work Experience
* Internship for Small and Medium Enterprises
* General knowledge of how businesses operate, background studies on Business and Finance.
* Entrepreneurial minded, experience in own business and is a self-starter
* Interested helping small companies grow into success digital businesses implementing the latest and greatest technologies and solutions.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
* Bachelor/Master or PHD student, must be currently enrolled in university
* Fluent in English
* Creative, Open minded and team player.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Business Development, ERP, Developer, Intern, Sales, Technology, Entry Level