Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The General Business (GB) market segment represents (COMPANY NAME)'s fastest growth opportunity, particularly in Cloud. To accelerate market share in GB, it is of strategic importance to align all Demand Generation Function towards the key revenue opportunities, using a data driven approach.
The intern will directly support the Barcelona Demand Managers team streamlining demand engine process and execution.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Supporting digital campaigns, working on ideation, content creation & translations
* Assist with demand generation action plan in alignment with Digital demand team and Demand Managers.
* Help Driving Volume Business Sales, with supportive tasks like preparing account lists, being a central point of contact for different activities such as contact profiling. This is in close collaboration with the Demand Managers
* Support the Demand manager in value-added supportive tasks, like shaping campaigns/planning/execution, and other tasks
* Identify potential with new market segments and accounts
* Data quality: help driving continuous improvement of database
* Proactive role assisting campaign execution and tracking results
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Strongly driven, proactivity, problem-solver mindset
* Strong teamwork skills as well as ability to work independently, learn and adapt quickly
* Capacity to listen actively in order to understand assignments, identify priorities to be able to deliver expected results
* Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of (COMPANY NAME) solutions
* Native French and business level English are required. Dutch is nice to have
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Attention to details as well as ability to deliver highly qualitive work and results
BENEFITS FOR THE STUDENT
* An opportunity to gain highly valuable experience within one of the biggest IT Company worldwide and access to the development framework offered by the company for training and development
* Work in a multicultural environment: https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xxxxxxxxxx0 and be part of a young, friendly, dynamic team (EMEA Hub)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Intern, Database, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Technology, Entry Level