Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Sales Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS :
I. Interaction with sales director & sales managers
* Manage the weekly forecast based on reporting and CRM tools
* Weekly business analysis on pipeline creation (both quality and quantity)
* Participation to management meetings, recruitment interviews
* Build dashboards, run ad-hoc analysis, prepare business reviews
II. Organization of meetings with partners and executives
* Manage an events calendar to plan the visit of our partners and executives and organize the planning of these visits
* Prepare PowerPoint Supports for business reviews in contact with the management team
III. Interaction with commercial sales executive
* Support sales with CRM issues such as territories split, quotes or data accuracy.
* Run quality checks on pipeline
IN RETURN WE OFFER :
* An opportunity to fulfil yourself within one of the biggest Tech company worldwide and access to the development framework offered by the company for training and development
* To be part of a young, friendly, dynamic and multicultural work environment (EMEA Hub)
* To operate on the French Mid-market from Barcelona
* Designed and friendly work environment
* A view on the sea from your desk
* Native speaker of French
* Ability to work in English (written and oral skills)
* Currently enrolled in university
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PWP
* Proactivity, problem-solver mind, team spirit
AS OF OUR IDEAL APPLICANT
* Ability to work on short term deadlines
* Usage/knowledge of an analytics tool appreciated (Business Objects would be a plus)
* Interested in high performance technologies and innovation
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Entry Level Sales, Sales Operations, Operations, Sales