Reporting to the Pre-Sales Manager, the Pre-Sales analyst (intern) will provide support to the Pre-Sales Engineering team in their tasks of solution design, crafting and execution of offers, presentations and tenders at an international level.
We are looking for a student in the last years of the degree, with a very good level of English (spoken and written) who is willing to learn about state-of-the-art technology in the fields of security and cryptography, as well as complex international sales processes in a highly demanding software environment.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide technical support to (COMPANY NAME)'s global sales team.
* Work on and support different stages of offer preparation.
* Support solution design tasks.
* PowerPoint presentation crafting.
* Documentation compilation and preparation.
* Fluency in English and Spanish or French is mandatory (spoken and written).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
* Proficiency using the Internet and Microsoft Office applications.
* Motivated and willing to learn quickly in a constantly changing environment.
* Interest in the areas of software development, cybersecurity and cryptography.
* International working environment.
* Creative and results focused team.
* Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market.
* Great office in Barcelona center