Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, (COMPANY NAME) now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world's internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
Every day, you will:
* Manage various type of clients
* Provide strategic account management to CPG advertisers and media agencies.
* Escalating internally any issues and concerns raised by clients.
* Develop and maintain strong partnerships with clients at all levels within Sales, E-Commerce and Digital departments.
* Advise on client's Retail Media strategy and educate advertisers on (COMPANY NAME)'s technology across channels and devices .
* Pursue both individual and team goals.
* Analyze complex performances to advise your partner.
* Optimize accounts to improve performance for the advertiser and identify growth opportunities.
* Analyze a wide range of performance metrics and KPI's Use your market knowledge in order to support the client's development on a long term basis Develop win/win strategies to grow your portfolio.
* Inspire the growth of your clients by promoting innovative cross channels perspectives.
* Act as a consultant to create successful campaigns in line with clients strategic objectives.
* Be inspired by ocean views and 360° panoramas from our offices in the Mapfre Tower.
In exchange, you'll enjoy:
* Competitive compensation, because you're the best
* Career advancement and global mobility opportunities
* Medical and dental insurance to maintain your client-facing smile Generous vacation policy
* Game and sports area when you need a break
* Daily lunch vouchers to keep you going Therese,
As for our dream candidate…
* Excellent organizational, multitasking skills
* Problem solving mind-set , being proactive on improving processes and tools
* A Track record of proven analytical and decision-making skills
* Must enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams
* Good interpersonal and persuasive skills across all levels
* Fluent level of Spanish
* Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
* Passion for retail, e-commerce, new media, internet trends and continual learning
* Account management, E-commerce or Trade Marketing experience would be plus
* Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
* Must be eligible to sign an internship agreement to work in Spain full-time (6 months)
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent