Are you a young professional passionate about the world of sales and are ready to be part of a tech startup in continuous growth and expansion?
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a sales or marketing career in tech. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is one of the fastest growing positions in sales and crucial for the company to grow. SDRs engage with prospects to uncover business needs and present (COMPANY NAME)'s vacation rental SaaS offering to customers.
What you will be doing:
* Prequalify inbound leads generated from (COMPANY NAME)'s marketing efforts via telephone
* Demonstrate the value of (COMPANY NAME) to their business and generate interest
* Respond to customer inquiries in chat
* Identify those interested parties via email, chat and marketing campaigns in learning more about the company's product and services
* Outbound calls to customers and prospects
* Evaluate customers viability or likelyhood to need (COMPANY NAME)'s product
* Work effectively in our CRM to manage interaction, record activity and update contact records accurately
* Analyse results and create management reports
* Exchange ideas, provide feedback and actively communicate with the rest of the sales team to improve the sales performance
* Achieve monthly lead quotas
* Paid internship
* Full-time internship contract with university agreement
* Possibility to grow into a permanent position
* Nice office space in Barcelona city center
* Regular ping-pong and foosball tournaments, plus other fun activities!
* Friendly and flexible working environment made up of more than 20 different nationalities
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered
* BS/ BA degree required
* Knowledge or experience using Hubspot, Zendesk, Trello and Google tools
* Fluent in English (an additional language is a plus)
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Passion for web based solutions
* Desire to learn and adapt in a fast paced digital environment
* Dynamic telephone presence
* Previous experience in a sales position is a plus
* Startup experience is a plus