We're looking for a motivated and driven Sales Intern for Spain (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success. The intern will be rewarded for his/her work in the form of a monthly compensation.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
* You are in charge of the acquisition of new sales partners
* You identify and target strategic prospects
* You approach and generate interest by calling new leads
* You negotiate deals with our partners
* You follow up on contracting and deal closing
* You monitor the business by updating the records in the CRM tool, client's files, the database, etc.
* You help develop strategies for offline sales in Spain
Your Profile - Ready to Hop on Board
* Student in Sales, Marketing, Business or a similar study program
* A first experience in negotiation and contract management would be a plus
* You can work for at least 30 hours per week
* Fluent in Spanish. English proficiency is also required
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* An independent and proactive work style
Our Perks - More than just a job
* Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
* Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
* Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
* Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free (COMPANY NAME) rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
* Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
Take a closer look at our amazing success story