Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Why to Work for (COMPANY NAME):
Work isn't simply about earning a paycheck. It's the way you pursue interesting professional challenges, seek new rewards, and help change the world. If you want to work for a company that offers job mobility, a strong growth outlook, and opportunities to make a difference in the world, join us at (COMPANY NAME).
* Challenge yourself by selling the value of software solutions to our customers. Grow with one of the most successful sales organizations in the world as a Digital Demand Executive
* The primary responsibility of the (COMPANY NAME) Digital Sales Demand Representative is to build a pipeline of software license opportunities and incremental revenue aligned with Commercial Sales Executive
* As an integral part of the account team, the Digital Sales Demand Representative leverages other (COMPANY NAME) resources, including presales teams and innovative tools to engage with our customers
* The intern will support Sales & Marketing in developing pipeline in a given territory.
* Generating Opportunities through social selling, strategic & targeted prospecting into companies
* Look for additional opportunities to further enhance contact such as digital resources or events
* Plan call strategy and action plan in alignment with the Commercial Sales Team & local marketing
* Drive proactive outbound activity into net new contacts
* Meet ambitious sales- and DG targets
* Be (COMPANY NAME)'s cutting edge for driving digital transformation
* Adopt and deploy the latest marketing tools, tailor made for the digital age
* Drive digital innovation for reaching target markets
* Support the team on strategic projects and business activities
* Experience and strong knowledge of the Portuguese market
* Experience in business development or sales roles.
* Natural drive to excel
* Good knowledge of English
* Native Portuguese
* Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
* Good understanding of business processes
* Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs
* Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business
* Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
* Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
* Natural drive to lead strategic projects and to be a point of reference for the rest of the team
What's in it for you?
* Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
* Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential. Check the video of our Office in Barcelona : https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xxxxxxxxxxU
What's next for you @ (COMPANY NAME)
With our strong coaching culture we aim to develop world-class sales leaders. This is a great opportunity to develop your international experience in an organization that has transformed the Enterprise Software Market with Cloud Computing.
After a period of continuous target achievement and learning & development you will be offered the opportunity to apply for a number of positions in EMEA as part of your career progression plan.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Business Development, Intern, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Technology, Sales, Entry Level